In order to meet the requirements of many customers, our company has learned about the role of packaging machinery and equipment from all aspects so that our customers can refer to it.
Eight main functions of packaging machinery and equipment
Packaging is a necessary condition for products to enter the circulation field, and the main means to achieve packaging is to use packaging machinery. With the development of the times and the advancement of technology, packaging machinery is playing an increasingly important role in the packaging field.
Its main functions are as follows:
(1) The use of packaging machinery can greatly increase labor productivity. Mechanical packaging is much faster than manual packaging. For example, for candy packaging, manual sugar packaging can only pack more than a dozen pieces per minute, while candy packaging machines can reach hundreds or even thousands of pieces per minute, which increases the efficiency by dozens of times.
(2) The use of packaging machinery can effectively ensure the quality of packaging. Mechanical packaging can obtain packaging with consistent specifications according to the required shape and size according to the requirements of the packaged articles, but manual packaging cannot be guaranteed. This is particularly important for export commodities. Only mechanical packaging can achieve the standardization of packaging and meet the requirements of collective packaging.
(3) The use of packaging machinery can achieve operations that cannot be achieved by manual packaging. Some packaging operations, such as vacuum packaging, inflatable packaging, skin packaging, isobaric filling, etc., cannot be achieved by manual packaging and can only be achieved by mechanical packaging.
(4) The use of packaging machinery can reduce labor intensity and improve working conditions. Manual packaging is labor-intensive. For example, manual packaging of bulky and heavy products consumes energy and is not safe. For light and small products, due to the high frequency and monotonous movements, workers are likely to get occupational diseases.
(5) The use of packaging machinery is conducive to the labor protection of workers. For some products that seriously affect health, such as dusty, toxic products, irritating, radioactive products, manual packaging will inevitably endanger health, while mechanical packaging can be avoided and can effectively protect the environment from pollution.
(6) The use of packaging machinery can reduce packaging costs and save storage and transportation costs. For loose products, such as cotton, tobacco leaves, silk, hemp, etc., the compression packaging machine can be used to compress and pack, which can greatly reduce the volume and reduce the packaging cost. At the same time, because the volume is greatly reduced, the storage capacity is saved, and the storage cost is reduced, which is conducive to transportation.
(7) The use of packaging machinery can reliably ensure product hygiene. Some products, such as the packaging of food and medicine, are not allowed to be manually packaged according to the Sanitation Law because they will contaminate the product. Mechanical packaging avoids direct contact with food and medicine by human hands and ensures the quality of hygiene.
(8) The use of packaging machinery can promote the development of related industries. Packaging machinery is a comprehensive science, which involves materials, technology, equipment, electronics, electrical appliances, automatic control and other disciplines. It requires the development of related disciplines in a synchronized and coordinated manner. Any problem in any discipline will affect the overall packaging machinery. performance.
Therefore, the development of packaging machinery will effectively promote the progress of related disciplines. In addition, in order to meet the needs of high-speed packaging by packaging machinery, the related front and back processes are bound to adapt to it, which promotes the simultaneous development of related processes.