Palletizing machine – palletizing robot
1. Simple structure and few parts. Therefore, the failure rate of parts is low, the performance is reliable, the maintenance is simple,
Less spare parts in stock are required.
2. It occupies a small area. It is conducive to the layout of the production line in the customer’s factory and allows a larger warehouse area. The palletizing robot can be installed in a narrow space and can be used effectively.
3. Strong applicability. When the size, volume, shape of the customer’s product and the outer dimension of the tray change, only a slight modification can be made on the touch screen, which will not affect the customer’s normal production. The change of mechanical palletizer is quite troublesome or even impossible.
4. Low energy consumption. Generally, the power of a mechanical palletizer is about 26KW, while the power of a palletizing robot is about 5KW. Greatly reduce the customer’s operating costs.
5. All control can be operated on the screen of the control cabinet, and the operation is very simple.
6. Only need to locate and grasp the starting point and placement point, the teaching method is simple and easy to understand.
Related inspection solutions after abnormal operation of palletizer:
1. The proximity switch has no signal when in place:
- Check whether the proximity switch and the sensor board are not aligned or far away;
- Check whether the relevant wiring of the proximity switch is loose or disconnected, and you can reconnect it;
- Check whether the proximity switch is damaged, and if it is damaged, replace it. (First check whether the proximity switch has a DC24 power supply, use a common digital or pendulum multimeter. Adjust the multimeter to the DC voltage DC range, and use two test leads to touch the brown and blue cores of the photoelectric switch respectively. At this time, the meter The reading should be DC24V, indicating that the switch is powered. Check whether the proximity switch has an output signal. After judging that the proximity switch is powered, take the test pen on the blue wire and touch it to the black signal wire core, and take a metal object close to the photoelectric Switch, the indicator light after the switch is on at this time, the indicator of the meter is DC24V, and the indicator of the meter is 0V after the metal object is removed, and the indicator is 0V after repeated several times, it means that the switch is damaged.)
2. The photoelectric switch has no signal after it is in place:
- Check whether the transmitting end of the through-beam photoelectric switch is aligned with the receiving end, whether the reflective plate photoelectric switch is aligned with the reflector, whether the distance between the direct-reflection photoelectric switch and the detected object is appropriate, and whether there is a foreign object blocking the photoelectric switch; check the connection connection Whether it is loose or disconnected, and whether the switch is damaged.
3. After the cylinder is actuated, there is no signal from the magnetic ring switch on it:
- The position of the magnetic ring switch is not correct, move the magnetic ring switch so that its indicator light is on, and then fix the magnetic ring switch. If the cylinder rod is not fully extended or retracted, the cylinder cushion can be adjusted to make the cylinder rod fully extended or retracted.
4. Check whether the solenoid valve of the palletizer is faulty:
- Pay attention to safety when dealing with palletizer failures. When an abnormal situation occurs in the operation of the equipment, it is required to first press the stop button on the operation panel or on-site button box, confirm that the equipment is stopped, and then proceed. If necessary, disconnect the power supply of the equipment to prevent accidental startup.